Study Tour Stockholm 2024 – IACC
The Swedish IACC Council is enthusiastic and proud to stage a study tour to Stockholm and the surrounding areas in March 2024. The tour is carefully designed to offer short memorable visits, exploring venues offering the best of the best in digital innovations, sustainability strategies, destination creation and more. The two days will offer a fascinating mix of unique experiences at some of the city's most prominent meeting venues.
During two intense half-days, with an overnight stay in the heart of Stockholm, we will explore both the city's vibrant centre and its surrounding gems.
The study trip is at cost price.
Sunday 10th of March
We start with a gathering at Stockholm City terminal at 11:50. We travel by bus to selected meeting points outside the city centre and will visit:
- Ellery Beach House – What's the Secret of Their Success?
- Villa Foresta – Opens May 2024, Experience how a destination is created from scratch
- The Winery – A unique experience with in-house winemaking and tasting
- Hotel Kung Carl – A timeless classic characterised by its attention to detail
The evening ends with accommodation and dinner at Hotel Kung Carl.
Monday 11th of March
After breakfast and check-out (bags are left in the luggage room) we start the day's program at 08:30. On this day we explore Stockholm city on foot and visit:
- Helio – A pioneer in architecture and coworking space design.
- Haymarket by Scandic – The chain hotel that has succeeded with a unique blend of 20th century glamour and modern comfort
- 7a Posthuset - Versatile and modern office and conference solution of over 17,000 sqm.
- Hantverket – A vibrant meeting place that celebrates the genuine craftsmanship of food.
- SPACE Stockholm – A creativity hub where dynamic workspaces meet cutting-edge technology.
- Sergel Hub – A state-of-the-art meeting place in an environment of efficiency and luxury.
The study tour will end at Sergel Hub at approx 15:00 and everyone is welcome to join the IACC Swedish Copper Skillet (it is optional and is outside the study tour).
Costs per person
- SEK 3,210 excl. VAT (SEK 3,656 incl. VAT). Includes bus transfers, coffee breaks, two lunches, accommodation insingle room at Hotel Kung Carl and dinner with a beverage package.