Registration for Baltic Wool Conference, 8-9 October 2020
Welcome to register for the Baltic Wool Conference 8-9 October 2020! Registration is open during the period of 1-27 September.
Due to the special situation with Covid-19 while planning this conference, the conference will be digital. Updated information regarding the conference is available at: www.balticwoolconference.com. When you have registered for the conference, we will keep you updated by e-mail.
You can REGISTER below (at the bottom of this page) using the appropriate link (regular or student fee).
If you have any questions regarding your registration, do not hesitate to contact Resia Kongress:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +46 (0)498 25 76 78
All fees are stated excl. 25% VAT.
Payment by credit card. Approved cards are VISA and Mastercard. Please assure that your credit card is open for internet purchases. When your registration and payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Regular delegate: SEK 1500
Student delegate: SEK 500
Delegate fees include:
- Participation in Baltic Wool digital Conference on October 8-9.
Terms of registration
- Your registration is binding and no refunds are possible.
- You can transfer your registration to another person until September 27, free of charge. All changes or cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
REGISTER FOR THE BALTIC WOOL DIGITAL CONFERENCE 2020 HERE
Regular fee: SEK 1500 | REGISTER HERE
Student fee*: SEK 500 | REGISTER HERE
*Persons who register as students must provide information about University and Field of Study.