WELCOME TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
for the 2021 Community Futures National Event
Agenda Details Coming Soon!
Are you a speaker or workshop facilitator? See if you’re a good fit for this event!
We look forward to seeing you April 27-29, 2021 in Canada’s capital, Ottawa. With such a wonderful variety of attractions, scenery and dining, Ottawa has so much for you to explore! Please take a moment to view the videos above and below detailing some of what Ottawa has to offer.
Everything changed in 2020 when the world was gripped by a global pandemic. There were hardships, and transformation and there was hope. Our 267 offices across the nation showed compassion and strength as each one stepped up to help Canada’s rural communities weather the storm.
We are proud to continue to serve and we are proud to be: “Rural & Resilient”
The Westin Ottawa Hotel - Room Reservations
The Westin is in the business district of Ottawa with beautiful views of the city.
Consider arriving early or staying late to explore more of what Ottawa has to offer! Click here to explore.
Click here to reserve your room at The Westin Ottawa.
Commitment to Health and Safety
As we navigate the evolving reality of post-pandemic gatherings, we are committed to the health and safety of attendees, as is our host venue, which is part of the Marriott consortium.
From Marriott Corporate:
- Public spaces will be cleaned with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents
- Hand sanitizing stations at hotel entrances, front desks, elevator banks, and meeting spaces
- Signage and partitions at check-in for extra precaution in social distancing
- Elevated and rigorous protocols to clean all surfaces in guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants and disinfecting wipes in each room
- Enhanced technologies like electrostatic sprayers for sanitization
- Check in, room access and room service, all currently by mobile app
For more information please visit this link: https://clean.marriott.com/
|If you’d like to receive emails about programs details, keynote and workshop speakers, and unique opportunities, please click on the button below.|
|KEEP ME UPDATED|