Precision Medicine in Hematology
20-21 May 2021 | Digital symposium | Sweden
Karolinska Institutet and the Journal of Internal Medicine invite you to the symposium Precision Medicine in Hematology 2021, arranged online from Stockholm 20-21 May 2021. The symposium is designed to bring together senior academic experts in the field of precision medicine in myeloid and lymphoid malignancies, who have contributed to our understanding of the complex nature of these diseases.
Due to the ongoing corona virus pandemic, the symposium will be held virtually with the goal of providing an engaging and meaningful experience for everyone who attend.
Start Time May 20, 13:00 CET
End time May 21, 12:15 CET
Location Web-based through a digital platform
The program features the following themes:
- Genomics of myeloid and lymphoid malignancies
- Transcriptomics and epigenomics
- Leukemia stem cells and single-cell analyses
- Immune therapies and clinical decision making
- Real-world follow-up of new techniques and new treatments
Join us at Precision Medicine in Hematology 2021 - a unique and exciting forum to learn from international and world-renowned experts!