Precision Medicine in Hematology
20-21 May 2021 | Digital symposium | Sweden
Karolinska Institutet and the Journal of Internal Medicine invited you to the symposium Precision Medicine in Hematology 2021, arranged online from Stockholm 20-21 May 2021. The symposium was designed to bring together senior academic experts in the field of precision medicine in myeloid and lymphoid malignancies, who have contributed to our understanding of the complex nature of these diseases.
The Symposium was recorded and available until 16 July 2021.
The program featured the following themes:
- Genomics of myeloid and lymphoid malignancies
- Transcriptomics and epigenomics
- Leukemia stem cells and single-cell analyses
- Immune therapies and clinical decision making
- Real-world follow-up of new techniques and new treatments