Finally, we can meet again!
Welcome to Industrial Marketplace March 22 – 23
The Industrial Fashion Fair has been held by TESS since 1998 and is a marketplace that brings together the supplier industry. With a new name and renewed focus, the fair will be held for the first time since 2018. The goal is to bring together at least 120 national and international exhibitors in the segments - Oil & Gas, Aquaculture, Public Sector, Entrepreneur, and Industry.
Exhibitors 2023 Floor Plan Registration Program
Industrial Marketplace 2023
March 22 – 23, 2023, TESS invites key players in the supplier industry to Industrial Marketplace (IM). The message of how the company can contribute to sustainable development is central to the fair.
Short-haul products with high quality and new innovative solutions that provide the least possible environmental footprint are more critical than ever. Sustainability is an important part of everything we do.
We wish that IM can contribute positively to the environment by offering an arena for sustainable competence exchange for key players in the industry. This provides a unique opportunity to learn from each other.
The fair is held for the 17th time since 1998 and at Telenor Arena for the sixth time. This time the fair has a new name, but the event is still what we know from previous years. Still, it’s Norway's only trade fair for products for operation and maintenance with associated services for land-based industry, offshore, public sector, and aquaculture.
DEDICATED AREAS FOR ENTREPRENEUR / OIL & GAS
New this year is Entrepreneur's Corner , as well as the Oil & Gas Corner with innovative solutions that contribute to efficiency, cost savings, increased profits and reduced CO2 emissions.
At Entrepreneur's Corner, we showcase:
- Our entire range of unmanned warehouse solutions
- Latest generation rescue chamber from MineARC
- New and improved mobile hose-workshop
- HSE container
- Washing container for construction machinery
- 2.5 tons excavator – where we display all parts and components supplied by TESS
At the Oil and Gas Corner you will find demonstrations of our solutions and meet our professionals in the areas of:
- Unmanned bunkering
- Unmanned warehouse solutions
- TESS subsea
- TESS Hose Management (THM)
- TESS International
Stop by and take a closer look at what we offer and how this suits your business!
The fair is very popular among key players in the supplier industry. A new record was set with 124 national and international exhibitors at the last trade fair in 2018. Many of the same players have also signed up for the fair in 2023.
- We are delighted that many of the invited exhibitors want to participate. The goal for 2023 is 120 exhibitors, but a new record is also welcome, says fair director Eve Åshaug Jacobsen.
SpeedMatch is an intensive and effective form of meeting where the parties have 10 minutes at their disposal to exchange information and build relationships. The result is often new agreements for in-depth knowledge. Here, experts meet on integrated supplies, PartnerShop, contracts, systems, e-commerce, and hydraulics, among other things.
For more information, contact:
Eve Åshaug Jacobsen
+47 32 84 40 45 / +47 95 22 55 67
Industrial fashion fair
• Norway’s only fair for operation and maintenance products (MRO) and related services for onshore, offshore and aquaculture industry.
• Arranged first time in 1998 as part of a comprehensive celebration of TESS 30th anniversary.
• Previously held also in Oslo and Bergen and two times at ”Hurtigruten”.
• The DVH Award - ”for creative product development and cost reduction for users.”
• Professional updating.
• IM-2017: March 22nd and 23rd. 111 exhibitors. Telenor Arena.
• IM-2018: September 27th - 29th. 124 exhibitors. Telenor Arena.
• IM-2023: March 22nd and 23rd. Pre-registered 142 exhibitors. Telenor Arena.
- Professional service company that has solved problems for the business community since 1968
- Focus on quality, environment, and sustainability is a prerequisite for TESS to provide customer safety and reduced environmental impact
- TESS Hose Management (THM): a system that provides increased uptime, lower costs, improved safety, and lower CO2 emissions
- Optimized supply solutions that ensure uptime and provide up to 35% savings
- Approved Hose Workshops
- TESS hoses are best-selling and most widely used in Norway, and TESS alone is larger than number 2, 3, and 4 combined
- Nationwide: Own service centers in more than 130 locations in Norway
- Power centers for welding – most extensive in Norway for welding
- Our motto «Follow your customer» has led to establishments in Aberdeen, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Houston, Singapore, Macaé (Brazil), and Gran Canaria
- More than 1,000,000 orders per year
- More than 270,000 item numbers
- Separate divisions for steel hoses, welding, and Subsea
- About 1260 employees
Visit our nearest partners: