Here are a few highlights from the scientific programme:
- Translational Perspectives from the Acutely Injured Spinal Cord
Plenary lecture by Brian Kwon.
- Beyond Therapy
Plenary lecture by Anna Choo Elmers.
- Sharing pain and relief – Understanding the brain during patient – clinician interaction
Plenary lecture by Karin Jensen.
- Scar formation in the injured spinal cord: mechanisms and opportunities
Plenary lecture by Jonas Frisén.
- Surgical interventions for shoulder dysfunction — when, how, where?
Workshop, for more information please contact Inka Löfvenmark.
- Relearning breathing – respiratory support in high SCI
Workshop, for more information please contact Eva Sundman.
- Peer support — let's do it well!
Workshop, for more information please contact Tobias Lauritsen.
- Telerehabilitation – where can we take it?
Workshop, for more information please contact Kerstin Wahman.
- Nutritional needs and weight management after SCI
Workshop, for more information please contact Anna-Carin Lagerström.
Programme to follow
In addition, workshops for nurses, physio- and occupational therapists, and consumers will be organized.
The industry is also expected to contribute with interesting workshops on the latest developments in the field.
Need any help? Please get in touch we will be happy to assist you.