Mastery Clients: please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made on or before September 23, 2019 at 5:00PM CST, are refundable, less a 20 percent cancellation fee. This cancellation fee is also applicable for any Reserved Seats, Social Passes, and/or any other ticket add-ons.
- Cancellations are non-refundable on or after September 23, 2019, 5:01PM CST, but are still transferable to another individual that you find to attend the original event (in this case, October Coaching Skills Camp- Toronto, 2019).
- No-shows will not receive a refund for the event.
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI) reserves the right to cancel any registration, at any time, without a refund in the event that KWRI discovers information which raises concerns that the attendee or the attendee's actions may not be acceptable to KWRI or in keeping with KWRI's public image, values, and culture This includes an attendee’s marketing of products or services that compete with those offered by KWRI (e.g. coaching, real estate technology, mortgage, insurance, property management, etc.) to other attendees. Whether a marketed product or service competes with KWRI shall be determined by KWRI in its sole discretion.
- Registrations are nontransferable to future course offerings of this or any other event.
- Only entire event tickets can be transferred, regardless of whether the event has individual sessions or occurs over multiple days. This includes and applicable Reserved Seats, Social Passes, and/or any other ticket add-ons.
- Mastery Clients will need to reach out to email@example.com to put in a transfer request.
- Mastery Client privileges DO NOT transfer when transferring event registrations. (IE: Mastery Client Event ticket, Mastery Lounge, etc.)
- All ticket transferees are subject to these Terms and Conditions
- All financial transactions regarding registration transfers/modification are the responsibility of the attendee. KWRI assumes no responsibility for any transfer payments.
- In the case of a sold out event, all persons who have not picked up their name badges and/or those who are not in their seats after the beginning of the event will be assumed to be a “no-show”. At this time, a “no-show” is no longer guaranteed a spot in the course and KWRI reserves the right to resell these tickets at the event owner’s discretion.
- The associate is responsible for managing hotel reservation(s). For all hotel cancellations and changes please reach out to the hotel directly. Please note that we (firstname.lastname@example.org) do not have access to hotel reservations and are unfortunately unable to assist you.
- The discounted room rate is not guaranteed, and depends on availability. Book your hotel early for the best opportunity to receive a discounted room rate!
- Conference Direct is the only official housing bureau for KWRI events, and you will receive all official housing bureau correspondence through an email ending in ‘@conferencedirect.com.’ If you receive any emails from a different company trying to solicit you, please forward them to email@example.com and ignore them.
- Event speakers and session schedules are subject to change.
- Be sure to check event availability before making or changing any travel bookings. KWRI is not responsible for any incurred costs due to bookings or changes made before checking event availability.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change, without notice, from time to time in KWRI's sole discretion.
Information Confidentiality/Facial Recognition Release
- For your privacy, KWRI policies do not allow confidential payment card information to be received or sent via email or other electronic means. This includes payment card numbers, cardholder name, cardholder expiration dates, or CVVs (security codes).
- All payments are required to be completed via a secured payment site, entered directly by the cardholder, or given verbally to event registration staff at time of registration.
Release and Waiver
I hereby certify that I give this release for myself, my heirs, successors, and representatives. I agree to release KWRI and its affiliates, owners, officers, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives from any liability, loss, damage, claims, lawsuits, and/or causes of action including but not limited to those related to bodily injury, death, property damage, photographs/film/audio recordings taken of me, and/or any personal data that I share with KWRI and the use, security, or protection thereof, arising out of any aspect of my attendance or participation in the event for which I am registering (the “Event”). I understand that in the course of my attendance and participation at the Event, film, photographs, and/or audio tapes may be taken of me and/or my personal property. I acknowledge and agree that such film, photographs, and/or audio tapes may be used in any medium, individually or in conjunction with other media, by KWRI and/or its affiliates, agents, or designees for advertising and promotional purposes, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without compensation to me.
Distribution of flyers, pamphlets, notices, and/or brochures in any session of this event without the prior written consent of KWRI is prohibited. ALL SUCH ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF IMMEDIATELY. Inquiries regarding marketing opportunities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the exception of pre-approved, non-profit/charitable auctions aligned with KW Culture, KWRI does not condone the practice of reselling KW Event tickets above face value. In in the event of a sell out the last available purchasing price prevails. If we discover that your ticket has been sold above the purchase plus transfer fee, you will be asked not to return to said event in the future.