Qfix International Patient Positioning and Immobilization Symposium
The International Patient Positioning and Immobilization Symposium Agenda is being finalized and will be posted here soon. In the meantime here is a sampling of agenda topics and speakers from some of our past symposiums.
- Patient transport in multiple imaging and treatment modalities
- High dose rate (HDR) and low dose rate (LDR) Brachytherapy workflow in radiation oncology
- Stereotactic radiosurgery positioning and immobilization
- Intracranial, head and neck setups and treatment
- Radiosurgery for spine metastases
- Clinical considerations in stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Use of a spirometry based respiratory motion management system with gating for imaging and treatment
- Clinical workflow for MRI simulation and planning in radiotherapy
- Abdominal/thoracic motion control to suppress tumor and organ motion for imaging and radiotherapy treatments.
- Prone breast radiotherapy simulation, planning and treatment
- Unconventional immobilization devices and setups
- Emerging trends in radiotherapy
- Beatriz Amendola, M.D., PA - Innovative Cancer Institute, South Miami, FL
- Albert Attia, M.D. - Vanderbilt University Medical
- Indrin Chetty, Ph.D. - Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
- Christina Cramer, M.D. - Wake Forest Medical Center, Winston-Salem, NC
- Davied Grissell, M.D. - Greenville Health Systems, Greenville, SC
- Janet Horton, M.D. - Duke Health Cancer Center, Durham, NC
- Mathew Manning, M.D. - Cone Health Cancer Center, Greensboro, NC
- M. Salim Siddiqui, M.D, Ph.D. - Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
- David Wiant, Ph. D., DABR - Cone Health Cancer Center, Greensboro, NC
- Julia White, M.D., F.A.C.R. - The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Medical Physicists: An application will be submitted to the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Program.
Radiation Therapists: An application will be submitted to the American Society for Radiological Technologists for designation of Category A continuing education credits.
Medical Dosimetrists: An application will be submitted to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board for designation of MDCB credit.
For more information contact:
Trade Show and Meeting Manager
Qfix®, All rights reserved.
Qfix® | 440 Church Rd • Avondale, PA | 610.268.0585 | www.Qfix.com